"Help! I'm stuck!" My mommy has to rescue me from tight spots quite often.

Don't leave the chair out~I love to climb!

"Don't worry~My mom and dad caught me doing this for the first time. Now that they've learned my new trick, I can't ever get on the table. That's ok. I keep them busy All the time~ I can always find a new adventure!"

9 comments:
Hilarious! Looks like you have an adventure seeker on your hands...too cute!
I thought for sure the last pic was going to be Mattie in the middle of the gingerbread house.
You really have your hands full!
she is adorable!!!
I think I am just starting to enter your world. I just thought to myself today that I can't relax as much with her. She is constantly finding some new way to get herself into trouble. Wait until you see my post for tomorrow. I LOVE the pic of Mattie stuck on the chair and even moreso the fact that you took a picture before you got her out :)
Oh Mattie, You are so cute. Be careful up on that table.
Hahaha... I see that in my future sooner than later!
Oh my goodness! So, so cute. I can definitely wait on that one...LOL. Yes, you have a reason to take a blogging break.
I love the "in flight" picture! Too cute!
Very Cute! It certainly looks like you have your hands full =)
LOL Just had to chuckle at that first pic!
Post a Comment