Monday, January 18, 2010

New Quilt

Mattie's Nana has been working on making her a quilt for her bed. During our summer vacation, I was able to help out a little with the hand quilting part. It turned out beautiful and will be perfect for when she gets a big girl toddler bed. We aren't quite ready for that yet but one day not too far off maybe. My mom also made me a gift. We have that ugly metal fuse box in our dining room. I've really wanted to cover it in a way that we can have easy access to it when we need to get into it. My mom made a wall quilt that we can now hang over it. Thanks Mom!! You're the best!

Mattie's new quilt
pretty ribbon embellishment
Quilted Wall Covering




11 comments:

Stephanie said...

Kim , Maddie's quilt is just beautiful. I love quilts, tell your mom she did some beautiful work.

Stephanie said...

Where did the D's come from? Sorry!!
MATTIE!!

Emily said...

Beautiful!!

Lacey said...

Wow that is so beautiful!

My name is Sarah said...

Very nice. I really like them.

emmysmom said...

Beautiful quilts!

JennyH said...

Those look great! Mattie's is SO cute. You have a talented mom!

Debbie said...

Kim those quilts are gorgeous!! The one for Maddie's room will be perfect!!

Beverly said...

so beautiful

Emily said...

I love that pink quilt!! I wish I had the talent to make things like that!

I found your blog while hopping from one to another.

Peace.

Lori said...

Beautiful! I love quilts! So warm and cozy =)