Today our church celebrated its 10 years serving Christ! We had an awesome service that was quite emotional. Every person has a story. The road isn't always smooth. We hit bumps along the way and even sometimes feel like we are falling off a cliff. But one thing stands true. God will never leave us ~ We may walk away from Him but He is always there. Today our church had cardboard testimonials. I wish I had a video of ours. It was so touching. Here are a few pictures I took.....sorry they are not the best. I also included a video below of another church that did the same thing. I encourage you to take the time to watch it.
Matt's Testimony
It says...."Saved @ 12 ~ runaway @ 18........But He never ranaway from me!"
5 comments:
You are so right! He will NEVER leave us... even when it seems so hard! Love it!
Awesome...congrats to your church! And I've seen that video before and it still gets me every time!
Our church did this a while back, maybe I'll find the video link and post it. Can't tell people enough that God love ALL of us, no matter what!
amazing! God shared a lot of things!!
That was a beautiful video. I am so proud of my brother for becoming the man he is today and allowing God to take the lead in his life. Thank you Kim for always standing by his side. I love you guys!!
What an amazing video! Of course Bella wanted to know what the video was about, well I couldn't compose myself fast enough to tell her so she stormed off... give me a break!! Can I just have a moment for a good cry?
Thanks sooo very much for sharing this.
Post a Comment