Mattie went to our school daycare on Thursday and she had help making me her very first card for Mother's Day. I didn't get it till Monday, but it was worth the wait. 
It says:
I am like a flower that's raised with love by you. You help me grow up big and strong. Mom, thanks for all you do!
8 comments:
The flower is so cute!! Crawling... I can't wait!
Looks like Mattie is doing great and your life is about to get a little crazier...
Look at that big girl climbing the stairs. Definitly time for a gate.
That is so sweet.
The stairs- what a scary -for mom- stage. She is doing awesome!
Now the fun begins with the stairs! :o) I love the card too. Handprints are the best!
That girl just continues to amaze me!!! Ella is only one month younger and is refusing to crawl (not that this is all bad)yet. She has all of the mechanics but hasn't quite put them all in action together yet. Mattie is awesome!!!
WOW! that is so awesome she is climbing up the stairs. sounds odd, but i can't wait for henry to be doing stuff like that!
Look at her go! Isn't it funny how we want them to learn things for gross motor skills or something; then once they do we prevent them from using that skill? LOL
I remember when Kayla finally learned to rotate her wrist and started opening the bedroom doors, then I had enough of her getting into rooms she wasn't supposed to be in and put those doorknob covers on; and felt bad that I wasn't allowing her to work on fine motor skills LOL
What a cute mother's day card!
Post a Comment