So adorable! She looks like such a helper, but being wise to the age, I'm sure there was a lot of scattering and un-folding involved :) You have a beautiful family...nice to find your WW post!
What a sweetie, that's for sure! Guess what? You won the set of homemade cards by leaving your comment on my blog during the UBP party. I announced it today! Email me your mailing address and I will send those to you as soon as I get them finished. They are almost complete, so I'm hoping to get them sent out by next Monday or Tuesday! Congratulations!! My email address is: kmcw2002@hotmail.com
13 comments:
So adorable! She looks like such a helper, but being wise to the age, I'm sure there was a lot of scattering and un-folding involved :) You have a beautiful family...nice to find your WW post!
Such a good helper! Happy WW!
What a big helper!!
Precious!
she is too sweet!
That is too cute!!
Awwww! Too cute!
How cute is that??? She was unfolding right??? LOL Very very cute!
Way to go, Kim! You get the smart mom award for the week... now do you do classes on location??
Very cute. Just wait until she starts matching socks!
Amen!
Em likes to help fold the laundry too! She's getting better, but it still means a bit more time for ME. But oh well, it's time together!
What a sweetie, that's for sure! Guess what? You won the set of homemade cards by leaving your comment on my blog during the UBP party. I announced it today! Email me your mailing address and I will send those to you as soon as I get them finished. They are almost complete, so I'm hoping to get them sent out by next Monday or Tuesday! Congratulations!! My email address is: kmcw2002@hotmail.com
Post a Comment