Saturday, March 14, 2009

Nap Time?

It has been raining for two days and I believe we still have more to come. It just makes me so sleepy! And it is a cold rain which makes you want to hibernate even more. If I were smart, I'd be upstairs taking a nap like Mattie. I love the idea of a nap, but I really feel worse when I wake up from one.

This morning I woke up at 6:30 thinking I was late for work. I literally jumped out of the bed and started thinking what I needed to do to get myself ready and Caroline on the bus before 6:45. Then I realized it was Saturday! Isn't it bad enough that I have to do that five days a week and then I turn around and do the same thing on the day I get to sleep in?? O.K so I'm thinking a nap wouldn't be so bad.

4 comments:

heidi marie said...

it has been raining here all week and i have been in such a funk. i don't want to do anything. i'm ready for the sunshine to come back. rainy weather definately makes me just want to curl up on the couch and veg.

RK said...

I'm so with you on the nap thing--waking up feeling yuck, but sometimes I just have to. Like when I've been up with these girls 20 hours a day for the last 3!!

Lacey said...

I always say I need a nap, but never find the time to do it. Or I will lay down, then think of a hundred things I could be doing, its horrible.

Tracey said...

LOL! That is funny! I hope you were able to take a nap - I am going to do that myself - right now! :)