This calls for a few words. Yes.....this is a real lizard! Hubby says they will hang from your ears like earrings....and they do! Caroline is our fearless child!
BTW...she says it doesn't hurt. You don't see me trying it!
ewwww! Lizzards are my biggest fear (silly, I know they won't hurt me) I wont even open the door to the house if they are near. Thanks for the comment on my blog. You have a precious family. I have three girls to. Hope I can keep up with you blog.
9 comments:
you wont see me doing that no way lol
ewwww! Lizzards are my biggest fear (silly, I know they won't hurt me) I wont even open the door to the house if they are near. Thanks for the comment on my blog. You have a precious family. I have three girls to. Hope I can keep up with you blog.
we saw those little lizards in Florida. One was in my bedroom one night. I never thought about hanging it from my ear. Cool!!!
oh what fun! my son loves lizards I will show him.
Yeah! I won't be trying it either!
too funny. i can handle lizards...don't know if i would hang them from my ear...i wish i could be a little more fearless
That Caroline is NUTS! Too cute!
that would freak me out having it hang from my ear! LOL
That is funny!! I used to have green anoles but never hung them from my ears!
Post a Comment