Our friends are taking a weekend trip to the beach and we are keeping their kids and dog. We also have one of Abby's friends staying......that would be Abby, Amber, Caroline, Madison, Lee, Mattie, and Gracie the dog. Oh and don't forget us..... Mom, Dad, our dog, and the hamster.
Thank goodness for my husband. He is so great with the kids. Poor Lee is outnumbered by all these girls! Even the dogs are girls. I think Matt is enjoying having a boy around. They are playing football on ps2 and he's going to take him fishing. The girls are doing what girls do best. Girl talk and more girl talk! As I write this, I can hear them just a giggling. (Let's hope that lasts. We all know how quickly that can change with girls.) For Me......I'm going to find retreat to a nice long bubblebath. Calgon take me away!!!!!!
1 comment:
I KNOW YOU HAD A HOUSE FULL I HOPE THEY WASNT TO MUCH TROUBLE THANK AGAIN I OWN YOU BIG TIME
Post a Comment