Mattie was a green M&M at her school party. She actually knew to put the goodies in her pumpkin, but kept taking them out to dig in!
At home, she was a cow. This is the same cow that my oldest and middle child wore. It was made by my mother. I was thinking she could wear it next year but at the last minute I decided to put it on her. I was afraid she may be too big next year.

These are the really cute lanterns we made from recycled soda bottles and milk jugs along with one of our pumpkins.
Caroline was a *Gothic* vampire two nights in a row. She had a party Friday night and went trick or treating on Saturday. Not my favorite choice but hey...whatever makes her happy. I have to say she looks quite gruesome.
*As I'm typing this she says....It's not a vampire mama. It a "Gothic" vampire.
4 comments:
Love the costumes! Sounds like everyone had a fabulous time!
Geez Mattie looks so old in that first pic. I love the green m&m idea.
Love the cow!!!
And Caroline looks very "gothic" indeed! SPOOKY!!! I guess that's the whole idea,LOL. it's all in the name of fun and it looks like everyone had a good time. I love the lanterns you made...awesome idea!
Great costumes!What a cute cow!
Post a Comment