"No cameras PLEASE... leave now!" She's so cute!
"I told you to go to your room!" *lol* love this girl...xoxo
Defiance!!!! Just another typical one year old!!
By the way....love the new blog design!!
Hey sista, could you bring me that over there please?
Should I go for the chocolate or the whip cream? Soooo cute.
"Um... the dog did it, and he went thatta way."
I'd like to be alone, Please.So cute.
"Don't look at me... it was him/her." Too cute.
"go!"
Love the blog template! "That way"
HaHa! Funny! I love them all!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
"No cameras PLEASE... leave now!" She's so cute!
"I told you to go to your room!" *lol* love this girl...xoxo
Defiance!!!! Just another typical one year old!!
By the way....love the new blog design!!
Hey sista, could you bring me that over there please?
Should I go for the chocolate or the whip cream? Soooo cute.
"Um... the dog did it, and he went thatta way."
I'd like to be alone, Please.
So cute.
"Don't look at me... it was him/her." Too cute.
"go!"
Love the blog template!
"That way"
HaHa! Funny! I love them all!
Post a Comment