Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Trying to Get Well....

Since the last post, Matt has gotten the bug and myself. Mattie started it on Friday night, Matt started up Sunday morning around 3am and I started Sunday evening. It was pretty bad. It's hard when both the adults are out of commission. Thank goodness we do have older children who can help out. We are still not feeling 100 percent back to normal. We get tired very easy and I'm trying to do as little as possible. We've both been out of work for two days and with the girls at school this helps. A friend of mine also picked up the baby today to give me some rest time. I'm just praying that my two older girls don't get this stuff. So far they haven't shown any signs of it. Well, let me get off this computer and go take advantage of this rest time. I'll have to catch up on everyone's post when I've got more energy.

12 comments:

Beverly said...

oh kim, sorry you all got the bug. hope everyone is feeling better and soon! get lots of rest!

Denise said...

Praying that you ALL feel better soon and that the older girls don't get it. It's such a bummer when you are at home but feel too awful to do anything!!

Emily said...

I'm so sorry to hear that the bug hit your home. I do hope that you can all fully recover quickly!

Stephanie said...

Oh that's not right, two parents cannot be hit at once. Get well soon. Prayers to you all.

Sara P said...

oh kim, im sorry to hear that. get better soon.

Jennie said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you're sick. I'll be praying that the illness ends soon.

Anonymous said...

I hope you all feel better soon!

Lori said...

It is never good when Momma is sick --- hope you feel better soon!

heidi marie said...

yuck. so many people are getting bugs going around. i hope all of you get to feeling better soon!

JennyH said...

Hope it is gone and everyone is healthy now. stay away sickies!

Unknown said...

Hope the bug is gone and you're all feeling much better now.

Debbie said...

I certainly am glad you guys are getting better......it is NO FUN being sick and in a sick household!!!