Matt and I joined our choir at church for the upcoming Christmas program. I'm really just your average singer....you know car.....shower... I can carry a tune but would never be able to sing a solo. I'm the farthest thing from American Idol, but I thought why not? God gave me this voice so why not use it to glorify His name. I'm really looking forward to learning from this experience.
The other night Matt was getting some things out of the garage, when he came across these camping chairs by Coleman. He decided to blow one up and see what they looked like. I've posted a picture of Mattie sitting in it. It reminds me of The Big Comfy Couch....a PBS show Abby watched when she was a little girl. I'm hoping we will get to take a fall camping trip somewhere soon!
11 comments:
What a great chair!!! My girls would probably make me leave it put up in the living room to play WII on. As usual, Mattie looks cute as well. Ella has that same shirt....gotta love Target!
WOW love the chair - my hubby would love that! Th elittle munchkins pretty cute too ;-)
That is one big chair. It does look like the big comfy couch.
she looks so tiny in that chair! Glad everyone is feeling better!
Glad everyone is feeling better! Love the chair! I bet they would be fun for sitting around the campfire =)
she looks itty bitty in that huge chair:)
Love the chair! I've never seen a camping chair that size. Hope you get to go on your camping trip. Bet everyone will want to sit in those big chairs.
What a fun chair! My kids would use it as a mini trampoline! Cutie sitting in it though!
Whoa! That is HUGE compared to your little cutie. Looks like a fun chair.
Oh, you will love the choir! And wow, that chair!!! I didn't even know they created "camping" chairs that blow up. Ha. What will they think of next? :o)
oh Kim, she looks so adorable in that big ole chair!!!!
Glad you guys are getting better! It's no fun at all when everyone is sick!!
Enjoy singing in the choir.....I enjoy it too.JEB and I sing in the car on the way to school every morning....praise/worship music. We both just belt it out!!!
Post a Comment