Sunday, August 9, 2009

We Have A Winner!

Well, we've returned from our vacation and are trying to get back into the swing of things. I will post more about the vacation later. In the meantime, it is time to get a winner for my giveaway!
We did this the old fashioned way. So here are all the names out on the table. We folded them and placed them in a hat.

Abby picked the name from the hat.

The winner is Lori from Banana Pants! Hooray!

But wait!! Since they are on vacation, I've decided it would be fun to have two winners!

Mattie did the honors this time and........
She picked Life with my Special K's! Hooray to them too!!

Thanks for everyone who participated. I wish everyone could have won!































3 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Wooohooo! I'm so excited! I will email you my address! :)

Lori said...

Yippeee!!!! What a great way to end our vacation!
I was sitting in a restaurant yesterday and wishing I had something to hold crayons in...this will be perfect!
Email with my address coming shortly!
Thanks!!

JennyH said...

Congrats you 2!