SO here is my belated post. Let's just pretend that I posted this on Tuesday.
Caroline's first day of school. She was up bright and early! So excited about her first day of third grade. She loves her teacher, Mr. Perry. She says he is funny but serious and loves Goofy. We were excited to hear that he spent a lot of time at Roanoke Christian Camp during his childhood years. I think he will be a great match for Caroline.

Abby is now in the seventh grade! where does the time go? Abby was up bright and early too but didn't get ready until after I had left. I told her to make sure Daddy took a picture of her. Do you see a picture? This child of mine has now decided she dislikes her picture taken unless she can take it of herself. You know the "hold the camera backwards and take a chance that your face ends up in the frame". OK we don't have one of those either. Needless to say, she had a great day. I think she is more excited about her friends than any teachers or books. Let's face it. She's almost thirteen. However, we are so excited that the first grade she brought home was a 98! We are praying that this is a sign of good things to come!
3 comments:
Ah, the big junior high. We get to do that next year. And I worry Mondo will have a hard time with 7 classes to worry about.
Hey...you can't do it all!!! At least you got the picture. One of my friends just posted her kids first day of school pictures and they started 3 weeks ago!! So, you are way ahead of schedule :)
You are doing fabulous! This is a great sign of good things to come!
Post a Comment