Thanks for all your opinions! I think we are going to wait a little longer before getting Mattie's haircut.....sorry Nana! I know how much you want her hair cut. I'm thinking maybe before we go back to school. We'll have to see. I may just get a "wild hair" and just have it cut one day. I'll be sure to post when we do cut it.
Now that Mattie has teeth on top and bottom, she keeps grinding them. The sound is driving me crazy!! I hope for my sanity and her teeth that this is short lived.
Last night, she went in the "big" pool. Mattie kept putting her face in the water which surprised me. She kicks those little legs like crazy. She is suppose to take swimming lessons if it all works out. A friend has talked with someone on the board of Arc who was wanting to give free lessons. That would be great if it all works out. Haven't heard anything yet so we'll see.
Well we are getting ready to head over to a ball game to watch a friend play. Hope we don't melt from all the heat and humidity!
Happy Monday!
7 comments:
Swim lessons would be awesome! Keep us posted on the haircut when it's time!
oh Kim.....she is too adorable.....haircut or no!!! JEB would just eat her up!!!
Hey, I was reading in your other post about swimming lessons. I really would love for JEB to learn how to deal with the water. We tried the kicking and putting his face in the water the other week when we were on vacation, but it didn't go well at all. He sucked in more water than I cared for, and really didn't get the kicking. What does your people at ARC suggest?? We don't have a DS group here in Albany but we do have an ARC.
i missed the vote, but i agree. i love the hair the way it is. you could also when it's time just do bang or a side sweep. i love all the curls!!!
I say don't cut the hair. But i don't have any girls, and if I did I would never cut her hair and play with it all day long.
I missed the post too, about the hair cut. Glad your not cutting, she's so cute with that look she's sporting righ now.
Oh no...not a hair cut.... Let it grrrrrrrrooooooooooowwwwwwwwww :o)
I don't blame you -- I wouldn't cut it either. hee hee
My daughter grinds her teeth sometimes in her sleep. I can't STAND it!!! Yikes!
Thanks for visiting me today!
Have a blessed evening!
Beth
Post a Comment