Mattie got her first two bottom teeth around Christmas. She hasn't gotten any since......until now! She has teeth coming in on top. She had three emerge pretty much at the same time and I think the one next to those will be in soon too.
Here is a picture. I promise she wasn't tortured to get this picture. We just had to maneuver pulling up her top lip and clicking the camera at the right time. It took two of us but we got it on the first try!
9 comments:
Yeah, just in time for those summertime steaks! Yum!
Yay, Mattie!
Micah is jealous... he still only has two teeth and he's older!
Good teething! Justin is cutting his molars right now. He is a very drooly little guy!
love the "torture" pic. haha. little kid teeth are so cute! especially when they only have a few right in the front
I love baby teeth, so tiny and cute! Noah had two teeth for ever before the rest all came in at the same time.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I see from the comments that a couple of my blogging friends already know you...not sure how I missed you. Your girls are beautiful! I 100% agree with you...Ds is a blessing!!! I can't imagine Lily any other way.
Love the teeth picture...lol. Hopefully we'll be able to post one soon.
Be careful, because now those teeth can bite, and if they were as sharp and pointed as Lily's watch out! She's a cutie!
I can't wait to see her again. If you ever need a babysitter call me.
Do you know that Ella still does not have a single tooth! I know it is normal for them to be delayed but to have non at 15 months seems extremely delayed!!
Post a Comment