Yum...she looks good enough to eat. That is what my thrid grader said when I showed her Mattie's pic. We were drawn to the pic because that is what she looked like at 3 months. So cute. How fun to have three girls. We are not sure if our number 3 will be a girl or boy, but we know he/she will be DS, adoption takes a while, so we wait.
5 comments:
Love that hat!
Now that is cute! I LOVE it!
Yum...she looks good enough to eat. That is what my thrid grader said when I showed her Mattie's pic. We were drawn to the pic because that is what she looked like at 3 months. So cute. How fun to have three girls. We are not sure if our number 3 will be a girl or boy, but we know he/she will be DS, adoption takes a while, so we wait.
So adorable!
aaaww look at her big bright eyes!
Post a Comment