Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yummy Toes!

Forget the thumb for now.......just give me the toe!





7 comments:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Look at those little feet! She is adorable!

datri said...

That is just so cute! Kayla still licks her feet and sucks her toes. But it's not nearly as cute at four years old! Actually, it's kind of yucky now!

Kathy said...

OH! she's precious! and the baby sounds!! I love her baby sounds. So cute.

Tracey said...

That is too funny. When you call my cell phone, a picture of Mattie sucking her toes pops up! I LOVE it! Kiss her for me. I can't wait to see her this week-end (oh and you and the rest of the family LOL)

Kim said...

she is so cute

Michelle said...

is there anything sweeter than baby toes?!

Michelle said...

I forgot to mention how sweet it was to see her video and hear her cute babbles!