Thursday, June 30, 2011

One room down.......

Every year I dread the clutter cleaning that comes with the summer. I try to pick several days during the summer to clean out each room of the house. I'm finding it more difficult as Mattie gets older and seems to destroy one room as fast as I'm working on another. Well today she is actually sitting still watching Elmo and the older girls are out of my hair. I decided to tackle my 14 year old's room. Yes, I know she is 14 and should clean her own room.......which she does.....kind of......for a 14 year old. But every year when she goes to camp, I go in and throw away all the junk she has collected. It's stuff she won't throw away but never misses once it's gone. And I did it in less than an hour! Now off to get ready to have lunch with the hubby this afternoon.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

You did it in less than an hour?! I'm very impressed!