Monday, May 24, 2010

Beach Time

The family went to the beach for the weekend. It was a much needed mini-vacation. We loaded up our stuff Friday and headed for the ocean blue. A friend of ours let us borrow her beach house. It was a beautiful Saturday. The hubby and Caroline went bodyboarding while Abby and I sat in our chairs just relaxing. Mattie isn't a huge fan of the sand so she was content to just sit in her sand free wagon. She took a nice long nap which gave me lots of time to myself. Of course, I forgot the camera so the only pictures are the ones on my phone. I'll be sure to take the camera on our next trip. I'm hoping to take some day trips this summer since it took us less than two hours to get there. And since we went to the beach this weekend, I won't have to worry about trying to fight the crowds next weekend.

4 comments:

Beverly said...

sounds like a wonderful and relaxing weekend.

Lacey said...

In less than two weeks I'll be by the beach once again and away from my yucky frozen tundra!

Emily said...

Sounds fabulous to me! Love the beach!

To Love Endlessly said...

sounds so relaxing...I'm just jealous! :-)