Here is the video of Mattie walking! Please excuse the loud noise. The girls were jammin' to the music. In the video , Mattie keeps lifting her leg. This is a new thing. I thought maybe her baby leg was bugging her. She still is doing it so it must be part of her dance. She cracks me up! Oh and that hair....well she took the bow out. That's Mattie. Hey, we can keep them in for several hours so that's a start.

12 comments:
I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO AWESOME!!!! and i can see why mattie doesn't need therapy she has great big sisters that are with her and she can learn from. i would love for henry to have an older sibling. kids just seem to mimic kids and not adults. what's up with that!? lol
That is so amazing! My husband and oldest daughter watched it with me... we can't wait for Justin to be able to move around like that! GOOD JOB MATTIE!!!!!!!!!
She's trying to dance before she walks. My kind of girl. A dancer. I bet her big sisters are great therapists.
Awesome! Look out world...here she comes! There will be no stoppig her now.
way to go Mattie!!! oh my she is so cute!
Well, me and my girls had a blast watching your girls. How cute is that video. Our very favorite part was the bye bye at the end, sooo cute.
Mattie that is some very good walking!!
Hi! I found you through Sarah Ely's blog. Thought I would tell you how cute Mattie is! Love the video!
Go Mattie!! That is so awesome!
oh look at her go! Yay Mattie!
I am so proud of Mattie! The video is great! She is sooo cute~ I can't wait to see it in real live person. - oh and Caroline trying to jump to a split is hilarious~ She was cracking me up~
Oh, I am so behind in my blog reading. Look at Mattie go with her walking!! Awesome!! And she dances just like Ella.
Post a Comment