I'm home today with a sick baby. Mattie hasn't been feeling well all weekend. She actually is starting to act more like herself today. I went ahead and took her to the doctor anyway. She has a sinus infection and they've put her on antibiotics. Aside from her kidney reflux and the 24 hour bug, this is the first time Mattie has been sick with cold like symptoms. When she was born I was told she would be more susceptible to ear infections and sinus problems. I think she is doing rather well. She has been healthier than both my older girls. Oh....she weighs 21 pounds. I don't think she has gained a pound all summer. It must be all that dancing!
Well off to go get her prescriptions and enjoy my day being a mommy! I feel bad that Mattie is sick but I LOVE staying home with her!
4 comments:
So sorry that she isn't feeling well, but enjoy your day with her!!
hope she is all better soon
I hope Mattie is feeling better soon. I hate to see my kids sick, but it's so nice to have a quiet day alone to snuggle!
Poor Mattie...give her lots of hugs and kisses from the Grinder Family!
Post a Comment