Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Prayers Needed

My dear friend lost her son this weekend to a tragic accident. Please keep this family in your prayers. It hurts me so much to think of all the pain she must feel. God can heal all things with time. She is so strong in her faith and I know He will be there with her every step of the way.

9 comments:

Lacey said...

Oh my gosh, how horrible. I can't even imagine what she is going through. I will keep her family in my prayers.

RK said...

I'm praying now. I can't imagine...

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I am so sorry :(. They are in my prayers!

Beverly said...

So sorry for your loss and I will keep her in my prayers.

Tracey said...

I am sending the prayers up... I can't keep her off my mind. I have say here at my desk today and cried.... I can't imagine.

JennyH said...

SO sad. They are in my prayers

Kim said...

I have been thinking about her today. I said a pray at 11:00 am this morning. I know God will be with her and her family. I pray that God keep you safe on your way back home.

Michelle said...

oh my goodness that is such tragic news :( I can't even imagine - will be saying prayers...

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness....her and her family are in our prayers.