Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Look What I Can Do!!

This was Mommy and Daddy's Christmas present!

10 comments:

Denise said...

Wow!!! I am so impressed. My little Ella (who is exactly one month younger than Mattie) just started sitting up real good the last few days. I don't think she is close to crawling but she definitely likes to swim on the floor alot. So Mattie must be 10 months old and my two older girls didn't crawl until they were 10 months old and they don't have Down Syndrome. WAY TO GO MATTIE!!! I feel as proud of her as if she were my own. You are a constant inspiration for us.

Megan said...

OH MY GOSH!! That is so FREAKING AWESOME!! Yay, yay, yay Mattie. You go, little girl!

Michelle said...

Hooray for Mattie!!

Tracey said...

Okay she beat Thomas he was 10 1/2 months old before he crawled! That was great footage. I love how whe reaches really high with her right arm - it cracked me up. It like she was reaching for you! Good job Mattie. Aunt Tracey is proud if you!

RK said...

That is amazing!! And great!! She's crazy brilliant, that one. :o) Merry Christmas, for sure!

Bethany said...

Woo hoo on the four point crawling! :)

Kathy said...

Fantastic!! Could she be any cuter? She's perfect!

Amy said...

That is incredible! Happy new year.

Michelle said...

what a wonderful Christmas present! Go Mattie!

Kathryn M. said...

Way too cute! Makes me miss having a little one that age. They are so fun to love on.