Well it looks like Matt is the only one getting anything accomplished today. We all woke up too late for church so he decided to pressure wash the house and stain the rocking chairs. Well he started the chairs and ran out of stain. I know Sunday is a day of rest, but anytime he gets a wild hair to work on the honey do list is fine by me. I did venture out to buy two hanging plants for the porch.....finally in July.....after I've killed all the other plants. I've been out of the neighborhood a total of 3 hours this week. We did go to the pool twice, although we walked one of the days and drove the other.
Mattie has slept most of the day. I don't think she has been feeling well. I'm starting to wonder if she is teething, although it is awfully early. She has been running a low grade fever at night, fussy (not like her at all), and not really wanting baby food or her pacifier. Although, she takes her bottle fine.
Abby has been rather lazy today. She has spent most of her time on the computer and watching tv. I think she's watched her entire allotment of television for this week in one day. I guess we can make an exception today. I think she is still in her PJ's. I guess she'll get a shower and hop right into another set of pj's. The sad thing is that it is a beautiful day. I think she was worn out from yesterdays trip to the pool. She stayed down their for 10 hours! We had two pool parties. A pizza party for lunch and a cookout for dinner. She had fun hanging out with her friends.
Caroline is probably the luckiest of us all. She went to the beach for the day. I must say I'm a little jealous. I love the beach! I just love it more when I don't have to take my entire house.
Well....Hubby just brought back KFC. I told you I was being lazy today!
1 comment:
Lazy days are good for you KIM! Give Mattie a kiss from Aunt Steph!
Post a Comment